Diary - Elle shortlists three of media's most stylish
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 February 2013 01:19PM
Elle has shortlisted three women from MEC, Universal McCann and ZenithOptimedia for its competition to find the most stylish ad person.
The competition, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards, attracted over 130 entries and has been shortlisted to three – Lena Bel from UM, Ann-Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek from MEC (pictured).
Bel, a media planning executive, was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweatshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
The judges said Paton, a digital planner/buyer, was selected because of "her great use of accessories, working this seasons monochrome trend with a rock chick flair".
Malek, a media assistant at MEC was chosen for her elegant and understated look. The judges said: "she adds a zing of colour to this chic black outfit with a key season piece, the box clutch".
The winner is expected to be announced next week.
If you have a diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London
- On-line Marketing Manager Norton Leigh Up to 50k, Central London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition