Diary - Elle shortlists three of media's most stylish
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 February 2013 01:19PM
Elle has shortlisted three women from MEC, Universal McCann and ZenithOptimedia for its competition to find the most stylish ad person.
The competition, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards, attracted over 130 entries and has been shortlisted to three – Lena Bel from UM, Ann-Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek from MEC (pictured).
Bel, a media planning executive, was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweatshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
The judges said Paton, a digital planner/buyer, was selected because of "her great use of accessories, working this seasons monochrome trend with a rock chick flair".
Malek, a media assistant at MEC was chosen for her elegant and understated look. The judges said: "she adds a zing of colour to this chic black outfit with a key season piece, the box clutch".
The winner is expected to be announced next week.
If you have a diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood