Diary - Elle shortlists three of media's most stylish
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 08 February 2013 01:19PM
Elle has shortlisted three women from MEC, Universal McCann and ZenithOptimedia for its competition to find the most stylish ad person.
The competition, as part of the annual Elle Style Awards, attracted over 130 entries and has been shortlisted to three – Lena Bel from UM, Ann-Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek from MEC (pictured).
Bel, a media planning executive, was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweatshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
The judges said Paton, a digital planner/buyer, was selected because of "her great use of accessories, working this seasons monochrome trend with a rock chick flair".
Malek, a media assistant at MEC was chosen for her elegant and understated look. The judges said: "she adds a zing of colour to this chic black outfit with a key season piece, the box clutch".
The winner is expected to be announced next week.
If you have a diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile