Diary - UM's Lena Bel wins Elle's most stylish ad person award
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 February 2013 11:55AM
Universal McCann's media planning executive, Lena Bel, has won Elle's 'Most Stylish Ad Person' competition.
Bel won the competition, which launched last month, after being shortlisted to the last three, from more than 130 entries.
The competition, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, formed part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
As her prize, Bel will receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards this evening, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London.
Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers judged the competition.
Bel was shortlisted along with digital planner/buyer Anne Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek, a media assistant from MEC.
She was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweartshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
If you have a Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff