Superdrug launches Valentine's Day ad campaign
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 February 2013 12:06PM
Billington Cartmell has launched its first ad campaign for Superdrug since winning the business earlier this year.
A TV spot features Superdrug staff members dancing in celebration at the bargains on offer.
The campaign called ‘That Superdrug Feeling’ replaces ‘Take Another Look’, which was created by HMDG and featured actress, Joanna Page.
The campaign will be based around seasonal events throughout the year such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas and the offers that are available at these times.
Matt Walburn, the Superdrug marketing director, said: "This year brings a new look and feel to our TV advertising. We’ve enjoyed great success with The Another Look campaign and now want to build on this with a new creative using real store colleagues which is something we have never done in the past."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge