Superdrug launches Valentine's Day ad campaign
Billington Cartmell has launched its first ad campaign for Superdrug since winning the business earlier this year.
A TV spot features Superdrug staff members dancing in celebration at the bargains on offer.
The campaign called ‘That Superdrug Feeling’ replaces ‘Take Another Look’, which was created by HMDG and featured actress, Joanna Page.
The campaign will be based around seasonal events throughout the year such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day and Christmas and the offers that are available at these times.
Matt Walburn, the Superdrug marketing director, said: "This year brings a new look and feel to our TV advertising. We’ve enjoyed great success with The Another Look campaign and now want to build on this with a new creative using real store colleagues which is something we have never done in the past."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3