The Lighthouse Company hires Sinead Greenaway as MD
The headhunting firm The Lighthouse Company has hired the former chief executive of MediaCityUK, Sinead Greenaway, as its managing director.
Greenaway will take over operational running of The Lighthouse’s London office with the company’s founder Kathleen Saxton now focusing on expanding the business globally. It opened an office in New York at the end of last year.
At MediaCity, Greenaway was responsible for launching The Studios – a production and media services division. She is a former operations and IT director at Virgin Media Television.
Saxton said: "As with any growing business, our people are imperative to the future of what we are building at our Lighthouse and I am excited to have Sinead on board to expand our proposition to clients and strengthen the Lighthouse leadership."
Greenaway added: "My hope is that my natural curiosity, along with my experience in constructing multi-disciplined super teams will serve me well in the sphere of headhunting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Digital Designer - Mobile & Apps Aspire £200 - £280 per day, City of London
- ARTWORKERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- ART DIRECTORS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED, BRANDING Live Recruitment £competitive, England
- Senior Digital Project Manager Digital Gurus £45000 - £52000 Per Annum benefits, London
- Events Producer - London based brand engagement agency - 3 month contract Bamboo Crowd £35000-£40000, London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media