The Lighthouse Company hires Sinead Greenaway as MD
The headhunting firm The Lighthouse Company has hired the former chief executive of MediaCityUK, Sinead Greenaway, as its managing director.
Greenaway will take over operational running of The Lighthouse’s London office with the company’s founder Kathleen Saxton now focusing on expanding the business globally. It opened an office in New York at the end of last year.
At MediaCity, Greenaway was responsible for launching The Studios – a production and media services division. She is a former operations and IT director at Virgin Media Television.
Saxton said: "As with any growing business, our people are imperative to the future of what we are building at our Lighthouse and I am excited to have Sinead on board to expand our proposition to clients and strengthen the Lighthouse leadership."
Greenaway added: "My hope is that my natural curiosity, along with my experience in constructing multi-disciplined super teams will serve me well in the sphere of headhunting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Manager FMCG Connect Up to £34,000 plus bonus potential and benefits, West Yorkshire
- Senior Brand Manager Better Placed Recruitment £Competitive, North West England
- Account Manager for South-West London integrated agency Gabriele Skelton £3035 - £4035 per annum, London
- Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity