The Lighthouse Company hires Sinead Greenaway as MD
The headhunting firm The Lighthouse Company has hired the former chief executive of MediaCityUK, Sinead Greenaway, as its managing director.
Greenaway will take over operational running of The Lighthouse’s London office with the company’s founder Kathleen Saxton now focusing on expanding the business globally. It opened an office in New York at the end of last year.
At MediaCity, Greenaway was responsible for launching The Studios – a production and media services division. She is a former operations and IT director at Virgin Media Television.
Saxton said: "As with any growing business, our people are imperative to the future of what we are building at our Lighthouse and I am excited to have Sinead on board to expand our proposition to clients and strengthen the Lighthouse leadership."
Greenaway added: "My hope is that my natural curiosity, along with my experience in constructing multi-disciplined super teams will serve me well in the sphere of headhunting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers