The Lighthouse Company hires Sinead Greenaway as MD
The headhunting firm The Lighthouse Company has hired the former chief executive of MediaCityUK, Sinead Greenaway, as its managing director.
Greenaway will take over operational running of The Lighthouse’s London office with the company’s founder Kathleen Saxton now focusing on expanding the business globally. It opened an office in New York at the end of last year.
At MediaCity, Greenaway was responsible for launching The Studios – a production and media services division. She is a former operations and IT director at Virgin Media Television.
Saxton said: "As with any growing business, our people are imperative to the future of what we are building at our Lighthouse and I am excited to have Sinead on board to expand our proposition to clients and strengthen the Lighthouse leadership."
Greenaway added: "My hope is that my natural curiosity, along with my experience in constructing multi-disciplined super teams will serve me well in the sphere of headhunting."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Community Manager | £26-30K, depending on experience. Dynamic New Alliances Up to 30K + Benefits, Central London
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review