Joanne Bullen moves to Lexington to boost health offering
Lexington Communications has recruited Joanne Bullen from APCO Worldwide to establish an international offering for healthcare clients.
Bullen has joined in the new role of international healthcare director, working alongside UK healthcare director Jessica Fine.
Lexington’s founding partner Ian Kennedy told PRWeek: ‘We have a number of healthcare clients who are responding to challenges on an international basis.’
Bullen worked for APCO for eight years, as director of healthcare in its London office and joint head of its EMEA healthcare practice. A spokeswoman for APCO said the firm was not ready to reveal who it had lined up to replace her.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London
- Graphic Designer Brand Recruitment £28000 per annum + benefits, Newmarket
- Senior Art Director - Experiential Network Career Consultants £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- COPYWRITER - INTERNATIONAL COMPANY - LONDON, UK - £25-26K Salt £25000 - £26000 per annum, City of London