Joanne Bullen moves to Lexington to boost health offering
Lexington Communications has recruited Joanne Bullen from APCO Worldwide to establish an international offering for healthcare clients.
Bullen has joined in the new role of international healthcare director, working alongside UK healthcare director Jessica Fine.
Lexington’s founding partner Ian Kennedy told PRWeek: ‘We have a number of healthcare clients who are responding to challenges on an international basis.’
Bullen worked for APCO for eight years, as director of healthcare in its London office and joint head of its EMEA healthcare practice. A spokeswoman for APCO said the firm was not ready to reveal who it had lined up to replace her.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k; TV/ENT's client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Web Analyst - 2 Positions. RS Components Market Rate., London, Corby or Oxford
- Assistant Loyalty Programme Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South West England
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%