Joanne Bullen moves to Lexington to boost health offering
Lexington Communications has recruited Joanne Bullen from APCO Worldwide to establish an international offering for healthcare clients.
Bullen has joined in the new role of international healthcare director, working alongside UK healthcare director Jessica Fine.
Lexington’s founding partner Ian Kennedy told PRWeek: ‘We have a number of healthcare clients who are responding to challenges on an international basis.’
Bullen worked for APCO for eight years, as director of healthcare in its London office and joint head of its EMEA healthcare practice. A spokeswoman for APCO said the firm was not ready to reveal who it had lined up to replace her.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Qualitative Senior Research Executive Lipton Fleming £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Director [Telco] - Superb Agency off Oxford Street Fill Recruitment Ltd to £55k with great benefits, Off Oxford Street
- Propositions Marketing Manager Harvey Nash £35000 - £40000 per annum, Walsall
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart