Joanne Bullen moves to Lexington to boost health offering
Lexington Communications has recruited Joanne Bullen from APCO Worldwide to establish an international offering for healthcare clients.
Bullen has joined in the new role of international healthcare director, working alongside UK healthcare director Jessica Fine.
Lexington’s founding partner Ian Kennedy told PRWeek: ‘We have a number of healthcare clients who are responding to challenges on an international basis.’
Bullen worked for APCO for eight years, as director of healthcare in its London office and joint head of its EMEA healthcare practice. A spokeswoman for APCO said the firm was not ready to reveal who it had lined up to replace her.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers