Blue Dragon launches comical ad campaign
Blue Dragon, the Asian food brand, has launched a comical ad campaign that features a character called Charlie who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir fry.
The TV ad by JWT includes the strapline, ‘Make your stir fry legendary with Blue Dragon’.
Russell Ramsey was the executive creative director on the ad, working with the executive digital creative director, Ricardo Figueira. The art director was Christiano Neves and the copywriter was Bruno Xavier.
Kirk Jones directed the ad through production company Tomboy Films. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The TV spot launched yesterday, supported by the ‘Legendary Stir Fry Maker’ Facebook app, which includes the ‘spin a wok’ game that generates stir-fry recipes. Users can either choose their ingredients from what they have left in their fridge or cupboards to generate suggestions, or they can click "surprise me" for total inspiration.
The recipes, as well as a user’s secret stir fry ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- CRM and Segmentation Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Car + Excellent Benefits + Bonus, West Yorkshire / Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Director - B2B Technology Marketing Agency - Home Counties - £45k - £55k - NP108 Stonor £45k - £55k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxfordshire / Surrey
- Channel Marketing Manager Ninesharp £35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Recruitment Consultant Ninesharp £21000 - £35000 per annum + Uncapped Commission - No Thresholds, Greater Manchester
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday