Blue Dragon launches comical ad campaign
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 12 February 2013 11:48AM
Blue Dragon, the Asian food brand, has launched a comical ad campaign that features a character called Charlie who becomes an overnight sensation after making a stir fry.
The TV ad by JWT includes the strapline, ‘Make your stir fry legendary with Blue Dragon’.
Russell Ramsey was the executive creative director on the ad, working with the executive digital creative director, Ricardo Figueira. The art director was Christiano Neves and the copywriter was Bruno Xavier.
Kirk Jones directed the ad through production company Tomboy Films. Maxus handled the media planning and buying.
The TV spot launched yesterday, supported by the ‘Legendary Stir Fry Maker’ Facebook app, which includes the ‘spin a wok’ game that generates stir-fry recipes. Users can either choose their ingredients from what they have left in their fridge or cupboards to generate suggestions, or they can click "surprise me" for total inspiration.
The recipes, as well as a user’s secret stir fry ingredient suggestions, can be shared with friends via the app.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Major Players £25000 - £35000 per annum + excellent commission, London
- Qual/Quant AD, Research Agency J3023 Elizabeth Norman International £60000 per annum, Saudi Arabia
- UX/UI DIGITAL DESIGNER - AGENCY - RETAIL - UXBRIDGE - £38-40K Salt £38000 - £40000 per annum, Uxbridge
- UX Designer Michael Page Digital £250 - £500 per day, Manchester
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- What I learned at Digital Shoreditch
- Foster's says 'hooroo' to Australian agony uncles
- Campaign Viral Chart: Huggies 3D-printed ultrascan makes top spot
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review