Omnicom PR revenues climb 3.3%
Omnicom has reported 3.3% annual organic growth for its PR operations to $1.29bn (£824m) in 2012.
Including the impact of foreign exchange and acquisitions/disposals, growth in its public relations revenues was 4.9%.
Omnicom is headquartered in the US and owns agency networks Ketchum, Fleishman-Hillard and Porter Novelli.
Its PR operations had a particularly good fourth quarter, growing 8.4% year on year on an organic basis to $348m.
Public relations accounted for 9.1% of its overall 2012 revenues of $14.2bn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing Manager, £40K, TECH Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Salary dependent on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker Periscope Recruitment LLP £28000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- CRM Manager, Netherlands Premier Consultants c.€65k plus bonus, Amsterdam
- Account Executive - Maternity Cover AF Selection Up to £23,000 & benefits, West Midlands