Omnicom PR revenues climb 3.3%
Omnicom has reported 3.3% annual organic growth for its PR operations to $1.29bn (£824m) in 2012.
Including the impact of foreign exchange and acquisitions/disposals, growth in its public relations revenues was 4.9%.
Omnicom is headquartered in the US and owns agency networks Ketchum, Fleishman-Hillard and Porter Novelli.
Its PR operations had a particularly good fourth quarter, growing 8.4% year on year on an organic basis to $348m.
Public relations accounted for 9.1% of its overall 2012 revenues of $14.2bn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Client Account Manager Content is King c. £25k per annum dependent on experience, SW1
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Senior Brand Manager - Drinks Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + CA + benefits, South East
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + CA + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%