Omnicom PR revenues climb 3.3%
Omnicom has reported 3.3% annual organic growth for its PR operations to $1.29bn (£824m) in 2012.
Including the impact of foreign exchange and acquisitions/disposals, growth in its public relations revenues was 4.9%.
Omnicom is headquartered in the US and owns agency networks Ketchum, Fleishman-Hillard and Porter Novelli.
Its PR operations had a particularly good fourth quarter, growing 8.4% year on year on an organic basis to $348m.
Public relations accounted for 9.1% of its overall 2012 revenues of $14.2bn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Paid Search Manager ( PPC ) - Leading Search Specialist Group Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Digital Web Designer: Fashion, Web, Email, Tablet, Mobile, HTML Creative Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Lead Graphic Designer (Print, Publishing, Fashion, Lifestyle) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Media Manager- BOUTIQUE agency- £40K! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires