Omnicom PR revenues climb 3.3%
Omnicom has reported 3.3% annual organic growth for its PR operations to $1.29bn (£824m) in 2012.
Including the impact of foreign exchange and acquisitions/disposals, growth in its public relations revenues was 4.9%.
Omnicom is headquartered in the US and owns agency networks Ketchum, Fleishman-Hillard and Porter Novelli.
Its PR operations had a particularly good fourth quarter, growing 8.4% year on year on an organic basis to $348m.
Public relations accounted for 9.1% of its overall 2012 revenues of $14.2bn.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account