Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
15 February 2013: No change this week in media, with Goodstuff remaining at the top with two wins.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Brand Communications Stopgap £50000 - £57000 per annum, London
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £21000 - £23000 per annum, Gloucester
- Digital Designer Source £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- International Account Manager - Media Planning - Leading Agency - to £30k + brilliant benefits Fill Recruitment £28 to £30k + superb benefits!, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 per annum, Bristol
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- UK wins four gold Film Lions