Media business rankings
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
15 February 2013: No change this week in media, with Goodstuff remaining at the top with two wins.
Each week, Campaign publishes the agency new-business leagues across the creative and media sectors.
The attached tables rank agencies according to how much business they bring in as well as any accounts they lose.
They show the cumulative totals for new-business wins during the year, but a look back at previous weeks will give a snapshot of how agencies were doing up to that point in the year.
For a more detailed look at individual account wins, check out the account activity news feeds on Campaign and Brand Republic, or view the "new-business league" page on Brand Republic.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager The Great & The Good £26000 - £30000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Campaign Manager Major Players £150 - £250 per day, London
- Associate Creative Director Digital Gurus £60000 - £75000 Per Annum, London
- Senior Ad Operations Campaign Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Press Officer VMA Group £34-38k plus benefits, North West England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links