Mini Babybel signs up Alesha Dixon for Red Nose Day campaign
Mini Babybel has signed up singer Alesha Dixon to be face of its TV ad campaign for next week's Red Nose Day.
The campaign, created by Brave, will invite people to "tell a cheesy joke" when it airs on 20 February, ahead of Red Nose Day on 15 March.
It will run across TV, radio and online. The 20-second spot features Dixon as a judge to find the nation’s cheesiest jokes as a line of children queue up to tell her theirs.
BabyBel will run a campaign to find the cheesiest joke and the winner will get the chance to tell their joke in a national TV spot, which will air in the spring.
Entries made through the Mini Babybel website can create an animated version of themselves. The avatar then tells the joke through speech bubbles and the joke can be shared via Facebook and email.
The creative director behind the spot was Caroline Paris and it was directed by Susannah Hayes through The Virtual TV Department. Media planning and buying was handled by OMD.
Ash Bendelow, managing director at Brave said: "The campaign marries Mini Babybel’s strategic focus on creating playful experiences to the humour of Red Nose Day.
"Having Alesha acting as judge makes a simple, compelling and credible narrative for the consumer from the TV and radio right through to the digital experience."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Sales - Entertainment Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£55000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- Owned Media Director - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£45000 - Ã‚£50000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Search - SEO Ultimate Asset Ã‚£55000 - Ã‚£65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, Reigate
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake