Adam & Eve/DDB adds Falco to senior team
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Anthony Falco, the head of output and project management at JWT London, as its head of integrated production.
He will be responsible for overseeing all of the agency’s output across TV and digital and will be a member of its management team.
Before being hired by JWT London in 2011, Falco worked at The Moving Picture Company and, earlier, at CHI & Partners.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Anthony is perfectly placed to help the agency with its fully integrated offering. It’s no longer enough to produce best-in-class TV or digital campaigns in isolation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Social Engagement Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy