Adam & Eve/DDB adds Falco to senior team
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Anthony Falco, the head of output and project management at JWT London, as its head of integrated production.
He will be responsible for overseeing all of the agency’s output across TV and digital and will be a member of its management team.
Before being hired by JWT London in 2011, Falco worked at The Moving Picture Company and, earlier, at CHI & Partners.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Anthony is perfectly placed to help the agency with its fully integrated offering. It’s no longer enough to produce best-in-class TV or digital campaigns in isolation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Global Account Manager Dot-Gap €50k , Amsterdam
- Social Media Manager Dot-Gap £40k, London Central
- Display Account Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central
- Programmatic Display Manager Dot-Gap £35k , London Central