Adam & Eve/DDB adds Falco to senior team
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Anthony Falco, the head of output and project management at JWT London, as its head of integrated production.
He will be responsible for overseeing all of the agency’s output across TV and digital and will be a member of its management team.
Before being hired by JWT London in 2011, Falco worked at The Moving Picture Company and, earlier, at CHI & Partners.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Anthony is perfectly placed to help the agency with its fully integrated offering. It’s no longer enough to produce best-in-class TV or digital campaigns in isolation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Events Manager Brompton Bicycle Competitive, London (West), London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool