Adam & Eve/DDB adds Falco to senior team
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Anthony Falco, the head of output and project management at JWT London, as its head of integrated production.
He will be responsible for overseeing all of the agency’s output across TV and digital and will be a member of its management team.
Before being hired by JWT London in 2011, Falco worked at The Moving Picture Company and, earlier, at CHI & Partners.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Anthony is perfectly placed to help the agency with its fully integrated offering. It’s no longer enough to produce best-in-class TV or digital campaigns in isolation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Account Manager - SEO and German speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Account Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum, City of London
- account manager > ATL > AUTOMOTIVE collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues