Adam & Eve/DDB adds Falco to senior team
Adam & Eve/DDB has hired Anthony Falco, the head of output and project management at JWT London, as its head of integrated production.
He will be responsible for overseeing all of the agency’s output across TV and digital and will be a member of its management team.
Before being hired by JWT London in 2011, Falco worked at The Moving Picture Company and, earlier, at CHI & Partners.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "Anthony is perfectly placed to help the agency with its fully integrated offering. It’s no longer enough to produce best-in-class TV or digital campaigns in isolation."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Creative Planner - SYDNEY Dynamic New Alliances £55000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + sponsorship & relocation, Sydney
- Global Planning Director - Networked Agency Fill Recruitment to £120k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand