Becky Power takes ECD role at Lowe Open
Grand Union's executive creative director and partner, Becky Power, is joining Lowe Open, the Lowe & Partners shopper agency.
She will take up the new position of ECD in April and report to Lowe Open’s chief executive, Anthony Hopper.
Also joining the agency is Hannah Partridge as its client services director. She joins from BD Network, where she held the same role.
Hopper said: "We are certain that Becky’s skills, experience and approach are going to drive our business to the next level, ensuring we are able to provide the digital
solutions both shoppers and our clients are demanding, while ensuring our creative executive is of a world-class standard."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Head of Customer and Digital Transformation Spotlight Recruitment £80000 - £90000 per annum + 30% bonus and great benefits, London
- Senior Digital Creative/Designer Pitch Consultants £35000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, Leicestershire
- Junior Account Director, Retail, Manchester Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, Manchester
- Regional Marketing Manager Mortimer Spinks £37000 - £50000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control