Becky Power takes ECD role at Lowe Open
Grand Union's executive creative director and partner, Becky Power, is joining Lowe Open, the Lowe & Partners shopper agency.
She will take up the new position of ECD in April and report to Lowe Open’s chief executive, Anthony Hopper.
Also joining the agency is Hannah Partridge as its client services director. She joins from BD Network, where she held the same role.
Hopper said: "We are certain that Becky’s skills, experience and approach are going to drive our business to the next level, ensuring we are able to provide the digital
solutions both shoppers and our clients are demanding, while ensuring our creative executive is of a world-class standard."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- DIGITAL STRATEGY MANAGER - INTEGRATED MARKETING AGENCY Live Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, East Midlands
- Account Director - International - Video Tech Business Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - MEDICAL COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, Berkshire
- CRM Executive - £30k - London Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + bens, London