Becky Power takes ECD role at Lowe Open
Grand Union's executive creative director and partner, Becky Power, is joining Lowe Open, the Lowe & Partners shopper agency.
She will take up the new position of ECD in April and report to Lowe Open’s chief executive, Anthony Hopper.
Also joining the agency is Hannah Partridge as its client services director. She joins from BD Network, where she held the same role.
Hopper said: "We are certain that Becky’s skills, experience and approach are going to drive our business to the next level, ensuring we are able to provide the digital
solutions both shoppers and our clients are demanding, while ensuring our creative executive is of a world-class standard."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Executive Creative Director, Communications Agency, London, £competitive + Benefits Edelman £Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, experiential, digital Judi Patton £25K-£32K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Strategist - mid level Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)