Becky Power takes ECD role at Lowe Open
Grand Union's executive creative director and partner, Becky Power, is joining Lowe Open, the Lowe & Partners shopper agency.
She will take up the new position of ECD in April and report to Lowe Open’s chief executive, Anthony Hopper.
Also joining the agency is Hannah Partridge as its client services director. She joins from BD Network, where she held the same role.
Hopper said: "We are certain that Becky’s skills, experience and approach are going to drive our business to the next level, ensuring we are able to provide the digital
solutions both shoppers and our clients are demanding, while ensuring our creative executive is of a world-class standard."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum, London (Greater), South East England
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show