Becky Power takes ECD role at Lowe Open
Grand Union's executive creative director and partner, Becky Power, is joining Lowe Open, the Lowe & Partners shopper agency.
She will take up the new position of ECD in April and report to Lowe Open’s chief executive, Anthony Hopper.
Also joining the agency is Hannah Partridge as its client services director. She joins from BD Network, where she held the same role.
Hopper said: "We are certain that Becky’s skills, experience and approach are going to drive our business to the next level, ensuring we are able to provide the digital
solutions both shoppers and our clients are demanding, while ensuring our creative executive is of a world-class standard."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Creative Recruitment £60 - £80 per day, West London
- Product Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Liverpool
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up