Becky Power takes ECD role at Lowe Open
Grand Union's executive creative director and partner, Becky Power, is joining Lowe Open, the Lowe & Partners shopper agency.
She will take up the new position of ECD in April and report to Lowe Open’s chief executive, Anthony Hopper.
Also joining the agency is Hannah Partridge as its client services director. She joins from BD Network, where she held the same role.
Hopper said: "We are certain that Becky’s skills, experience and approach are going to drive our business to the next level, ensuring we are able to provide the digital
solutions both shoppers and our clients are demanding, while ensuring our creative executive is of a world-class standard."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'