Rapp names Perkins as managing director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Rapp UK has promoted the managing partner, John Perkins, to managing director, replacing Sam Nolan.
Perkins will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the shop, after Nolan’s move to chief client officer last year.
He will report to Nolan and work with the chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, and the customer experience director, Gavin Hilton.
Perkins has been at Rapp since 1996 and was promoted to managing partner in 2008. He joined the agency’s executive board last year.
As the managing partner, Perkins has led the growth of Rapp’s healthcare division, which has clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, SCA and Bayer.
Nolan said: "This promotion is a result of the role John has played in creating a real step change in the agency’s overall direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas