Rapp names Perkins as managing director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Rapp UK has promoted the managing partner, John Perkins, to managing director, replacing Sam Nolan.
Perkins will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the shop, after Nolan’s move to chief client officer last year.
He will report to Nolan and work with the chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, and the customer experience director, Gavin Hilton.
Perkins has been at Rapp since 1996 and was promoted to managing partner in 2008. He joined the agency’s executive board last year.
As the managing partner, Perkins has led the growth of Rapp’s healthcare division, which has clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, SCA and Bayer.
Nolan said: "This promotion is a result of the role John has played in creating a real step change in the agency’s overall direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne