Rapp names Perkins as managing director
Rapp UK has promoted the managing partner, John Perkins, to managing director, replacing Sam Nolan.
Perkins will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the shop, after Nolan’s move to chief client officer last year.
He will report to Nolan and work with the chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, and the customer experience director, Gavin Hilton.
Perkins has been at Rapp since 1996 and was promoted to managing partner in 2008. He joined the agency’s executive board last year.
As the managing partner, Perkins has led the growth of Rapp’s healthcare division, which has clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, SCA and Bayer.
Nolan said: "This promotion is a result of the role John has played in creating a real step change in the agency’s overall direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Senior Shopper Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood