Rapp names Perkins as managing director
Rapp UK has promoted the managing partner, John Perkins, to managing director, replacing Sam Nolan.
Perkins will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the shop, after Nolan’s move to chief client officer last year.
He will report to Nolan and work with the chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, and the customer experience director, Gavin Hilton.
Perkins has been at Rapp since 1996 and was promoted to managing partner in 2008. He joined the agency’s executive board last year.
As the managing partner, Perkins has led the growth of Rapp’s healthcare division, which has clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, SCA and Bayer.
Nolan said: "This promotion is a result of the role John has played in creating a real step change in the agency’s overall direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Strategist / Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London
- Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- French agency creates chocolate dildo Easter campaign