Rapp names Perkins as managing director
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Rapp UK has promoted the managing partner, John Perkins, to managing director, replacing Sam Nolan.
Perkins will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the shop, after Nolan’s move to chief client officer last year.
He will report to Nolan and work with the chief creative officer, Rik Haslam, and the customer experience director, Gavin Hilton.
Perkins has been at Rapp since 1996 and was promoted to managing partner in 2008. He joined the agency’s executive board last year.
As the managing partner, Perkins has led the growth of Rapp’s healthcare division, which has clients including GlaxoSmithKline, Pfizer, SCA and Bayer.
Nolan said: "This promotion is a result of the role John has played in creating a real step change in the agency’s overall direction."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Freelance Account Manager/ Senior Account Manager Prospect Resourcing Ltd £150 - £200 per day, London (Greater)
- Digital Creative Director - (Copy) £75,000 London EC2 Mark Paine Recruitment to £75,000 plus benefits, EC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - Client-side! Leading UK Lifestyle Publisher! Ultimate Asset £45000 per annum, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Sales Manager - Video, Mobile & TV plus some management Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Design Director - Global Packaging Design Agency - Farringdon Twist Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + very good benefits , City of London
- WPP, Daily Mail and SnapChat launch content agency Truffle Pig
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account