101 captures £6m Innocent ad task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
The company, which has reviewed its ad account six times in six years, parts company with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency had worked on the business since 2010 but declined to repitch.
Agency Insight oversaw the pitch process, which involved a number of agencies at the chemistry meeting stage.
Members of 101’s management, including Laurence Green and Richard Flintham, worked on Innocent at their previous agency Fallon between 2009 and 2010.
Douglas Lamont, the marketing director of Innocent, oversaw the review. He replaced Thomas Delabriere in the role a year ago.
He said: " impressed us with its understanding of our brand and how we work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne