101 captures £6m Innocent ad task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
The company, which has reviewed its ad account six times in six years, parts company with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency had worked on the business since 2010 but declined to repitch.
Agency Insight oversaw the pitch process, which involved a number of agencies at the chemistry meeting stage.
Members of 101’s management, including Laurence Green and Richard Flintham, worked on Innocent at their previous agency Fallon between 2009 and 2010.
Douglas Lamont, the marketing director of Innocent, oversaw the review. He replaced Thomas Delabriere in the role a year ago.
He said: " impressed us with its understanding of our brand and how we work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of New Business to £70,000. Film & Commercials agency. London EC1 Mark Paine Recruitment to £70,000, EC1
- Production Editor - £33,000. Premium publishing and brand agency. WC2 London Mark Paine Recruitment to £33,000 plus benefits/ healthcare & dental care., WC2A 1AE, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media