101 captures £6m Innocent ad task
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
The company, which has reviewed its ad account six times in six years, parts company with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency had worked on the business since 2010 but declined to repitch.
Agency Insight oversaw the pitch process, which involved a number of agencies at the chemistry meeting stage.
Members of 101’s management, including Laurence Green and Richard Flintham, worked on Innocent at their previous agency Fallon between 2009 and 2010.
Douglas Lamont, the marketing director of Innocent, oversaw the review. He replaced Thomas Delabriere in the role a year ago.
He said: " impressed us with its understanding of our brand and how we work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Major Players £48000 - £52000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Director PSD Group Up to £60k base + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Sales & Marketing Director UK/Europe, Youth Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Studio Manager AF Selection £32,000 - £40,000, East Midlands Region / Northamptonshire / Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire / Northampton, Northampt...
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB