campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
New from latest pitches
Carlsberg’s search for an agency to develop an "iconic" positioning for its main beer brand could be nearing a conclusion. Agencies including incumbent, Fold 7, BETC and the Miami-based Santos are said to be waiting for a result.
Glenmorangie, the whisky brand, has shortlisted The Bank and BSUR Amsterdam to battle it out for its £6 million UK advertising business. The pitch is being handled by Creativebrief, with a result due in the next week.
The Scottish Power advertising review, which kicked off in August last year, is close to concluding. Inferno, Fallon, MBA and Newhaven have all been shortlisted. The process is being handled by Creativebrief and expected to end in the next two weeks.
Chemistry meetings for the John Lewis CRM account take place this week, with Waitrose meetings to follow. Kitcatt Nohr Digitas, the incumbent on both accounts, has opted to drop out of the running for John Lewis to focus on the Waitrose process.
Musgrave Group, the owner of Budgens and Londis, has changed its plan for its advertising review. While it was initially looking to hire an agency to oversee both above- and below-the-line activity, it has now opted to take production in-house and instead just wants a shop to handle strategy.
Elsewhere on the high street, pitches for the Oystercatchers-run Mothercare advertising review took place this week. Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Joint and Havas Worldwide London lifted their skirts – a result is expected in the next fortnight.
Media pitches for Betfair’s pan-European activity are due to reach the chemistry-meeting stage over the next few weeks. The UK incumbent, Arena Media, is expected to be among the runners and riders.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch