O&M promotes Smith to managing director
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted its client services director, Rob Smith, to managing director, replacing Jaimes Leggett.
Smith will take the role with immediate effect and report to the O&M chairman, Paul O’Donnell.
Smith joined O&M in 1989 and had stints at BBDO and Farm before returning to the agency in 2009 as its client services director.
During his 20-year career, he has worked with major clients including Ford, Heinz and Unilever.
O’Donnell said: "Smith’s talent and passion for the work, coupled with his extensive experience in account handling and popularity among his peers, make him a natural fit for this role."
Leggett leaves O&M after three years to move to M&C Saatchi Australia in April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Graphic Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum, London
- Graphics/Print Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£27000 per annum, London
- Local Marketing Manager Stopgap Ã‚£45000 per annum, London
- Senior UX Designer Purple Consultancy Ã‚£60000 - Ã‚£70000 per annum, London
- PR and Communciations Co-Ordinator Freedom Digital £20000 - £22000 per annum, City of London