O&M promotes Smith to managing director
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted its client services director, Rob Smith, to managing director, replacing Jaimes Leggett.
Smith will take the role with immediate effect and report to the O&M chairman, Paul O’Donnell.
Smith joined O&M in 1989 and had stints at BBDO and Farm before returning to the agency in 2009 as its client services director.
During his 20-year career, he has worked with major clients including Ford, Heinz and Unilever.
O’Donnell said: "Smith’s talent and passion for the work, coupled with his extensive experience in account handling and popularity among his peers, make him a natural fit for this role."
Leggett leaves O&M after three years to move to M&C Saatchi Australia in April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Middleweight Designer Michael Page Digital £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Manager - Packaging & Design Network Career Consultants £34000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategy and Innovation Consultant / Windsor / £50k-75k Trace £50,000 - £75,000, Windsor, Berkshire
- Coco de Mer launches X-rated ad with Rankin and TBWA
- Fallon introduces stuffed duck to launch Cadbury Puddles
- Betfair to call £15m European media review
- Dave Bedwood to leave M&C Saatchi
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Wonga rebrands as 'transparent and responsible' lender after hiring Fold7