O&M promotes Smith to managing director
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted its client services director, Rob Smith, to managing director, replacing Jaimes Leggett.
Smith will take the role with immediate effect and report to the O&M chairman, Paul O’Donnell.
Smith joined O&M in 1989 and had stints at BBDO and Farm before returning to the agency in 2009 as its client services director.
During his 20-year career, he has worked with major clients including Ford, Heinz and Unilever.
O’Donnell said: "Smith’s talent and passion for the work, coupled with his extensive experience in account handling and popularity among his peers, make him a natural fit for this role."
Leggett leaves O&M after three years to move to M&C Saatchi Australia in April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Campaign Managers - 9 month contract AF Selection c£30,000, West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands
- CRM & Loyalty Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, Europe
- Mobile Advertising Sales Manager Gameloft Competitive + Bonus, Victoria, London (Greater)
- DESIGNER/DEVELOPER - £35K + GREAT BENEFITS - HERTFORDSHIRE Salt £35000 per annum + GREAT BENEFITS, Hertfordshire