O&M promotes Smith to managing director
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted its client services director, Rob Smith, to managing director, replacing Jaimes Leggett.
Smith will take the role with immediate effect and report to the O&M chairman, Paul O’Donnell.
Smith joined O&M in 1989 and had stints at BBDO and Farm before returning to the agency in 2009 as its client services director.
During his 20-year career, he has worked with major clients including Ford, Heinz and Unilever.
O’Donnell said: "Smith’s talent and passion for the work, coupled with his extensive experience in account handling and popularity among his peers, make him a natural fit for this role."
Leggett leaves O&M after three years to move to M&C Saatchi Australia in April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager / Executive - Temporary Freelance Adam Recruitment £100 - £150 per day + doe, Manchester
- Senior Production Manager/ Production Director Premier Media £45,000 - £60,000, London
- Mid-Senior Planner | £50-70K Dynamic New Alliances £50000 - £70000 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Mid Weight PM needed for Liverpool Street agency £32k Digital Gurus £32000 - £34000 per annum, London