O&M promotes Smith to managing director
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted its client services director, Rob Smith, to managing director, replacing Jaimes Leggett.
Smith will take the role with immediate effect and report to the O&M chairman, Paul O’Donnell.
Smith joined O&M in 1989 and had stints at BBDO and Farm before returning to the agency in 2009 as its client services director.
During his 20-year career, he has worked with major clients including Ford, Heinz and Unilever.
O’Donnell said: "Smith’s talent and passion for the work, coupled with his extensive experience in account handling and popularity among his peers, make him a natural fit for this role."
Leggett leaves O&M after three years to move to M&C Saatchi Australia in April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection £60 - £68K + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Artworker - Creative Senior Major Players £35000 - £350000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst (SAS / SQL) - Peterborough - £40k - £50k Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Peterborough
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform