O&M promotes Smith to managing director
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Ogilvy & Mather has promoted its client services director, Rob Smith, to managing director, replacing Jaimes Leggett.
Smith will take the role with immediate effect and report to the O&M chairman, Paul O’Donnell.
Smith joined O&M in 1989 and had stints at BBDO and Farm before returning to the agency in 2009 as its client services director.
During his 20-year career, he has worked with major clients including Ford, Heinz and Unilever.
O’Donnell said: "Smith’s talent and passion for the work, coupled with his extensive experience in account handling and popularity among his peers, make him a natural fit for this role."
Leggett leaves O&M after three years to move to M&C Saatchi Australia in April.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand & Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads