Karmarama picks duo as new ECDs
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 08:00AM
Karmarama has promoted Sam Walker and Joe De Souza to the new roles of executive creative directors.
The pair, who joined Karmarama three years ago from Fallon as creative directors, will report to the founder and chief creative officer, Dave Buonaguidi.
Since joining Karmarama, Walker and De Souza have worked on a number of campaigns for Costa, Kerrygold, Carnival Cruise Lines and Plusnet. Walker has also directed TV work, including Plusnet’s "days of fibre" ad.
They will now be tasked with leading the output across Karmarama’s 38-strong creative department and attempting to raise the standards of the work it produces.
Walker and De Souza spent three years as a senior creative team at Fallon, where they created award-winning work for Orange, including a number of Gold Spots and the "dance" ad.
Before that, they were at Mother, where De Souza won a D&AD black Pencil for his Britart work.
Buonaguidi said: "Since joining the agency, Sam and Joe have been responsible for creating some of our most high-profile work. Their recent work for clients such as Costa and Carnival rank among the highlights on the agency’s showreel."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £30000 per annum, Greater Manchester