Brands... for Valentine's Day
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:26AM
Ikea, BT and Tesco are among the brands hoping to get lucky this Valentine's Day in our round-up of love-themed ads and brand activity.
BT's Twitter competition plays cupid and encourages romantics to tweet their messages of love to the top of London's BT Tower.
But an ad for Ikea in Australia has become a social media hit, offering free cots to babies born nine months after Valentine's Day.
Supermarkets and retailers, including Tesco and John Lewis, have also taken the opportunity to promote flowers and gifts to last-minute shoppers.
Cadbury has a Promoted Trend on Twitter and other brands offering 140 character love notes include Citizen Watches, Royal Mail and Now TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Marketing Director/Manager Brand Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + dependent on experience , Potters Bar
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CREATIVE AGENCY - PRINT, DESIGN - £50K Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum, West London
- Digital Designer - Agency - London - £30-£35k Salt £30000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS, City of London