Brands... for Valentine's Day
Ikea, BT and Tesco are among the brands hoping to get lucky this Valentine's Day in our round-up of love-themed ads and brand activity.
BT's Twitter competition plays cupid and encourages romantics to tweet their messages of love to the top of London's BT Tower.
But an ad for Ikea in Australia has become a social media hit, offering free cots to babies born nine months after Valentine's Day.
Supermarkets and retailers, including Tesco and John Lewis, have also taken the opportunity to promote flowers and gifts to last-minute shoppers.
Cadbury has a Promoted Trend on Twitter and other brands offering 140 character love notes include Citizen Watches, Royal Mail and Now TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires