Brands... for Valentine's Day
By Ben Hall, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 10:26AM
Ikea, BT and Tesco are among the brands hoping to get lucky this Valentine's Day in our round-up of love-themed ads and brand activity.
BT's Twitter competition plays cupid and encourages romantics to tweet their messages of love to the top of London's BT Tower.
But an ad for Ikea in Australia has become a social media hit, offering free cots to babies born nine months after Valentine's Day.
Supermarkets and retailers, including Tesco and John Lewis, have also taken the opportunity to promote flowers and gifts to last-minute shoppers.
Cadbury has a Promoted Trend on Twitter and other brands offering 140 character love notes include Citizen Watches, Royal Mail and Now TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated / Retail - Excellent agency - to 32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus superb benefits and bonus opps, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb London Agency - £28k - £32k Fill Recruitment £28k - £32k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - INTEGRATED / Retail - £60k - £65k plus bonus. Fill Recruitment £60k - £65k plus superb benefits and bonus, London
- Business Director (CRM and Data) Direct Recruitment £75K-£85K, London (Central), London (Greater)