Brands... for Valentine's Day
Ikea, BT and Tesco are among the brands hoping to get lucky this Valentine's Day in our round-up of love-themed ads and brand activity.
BT's Twitter competition plays cupid and encourages romantics to tweet their messages of love to the top of London's BT Tower.
But an ad for Ikea in Australia has become a social media hit, offering free cots to babies born nine months after Valentine's Day.
Supermarkets and retailers, including Tesco and John Lewis, have also taken the opportunity to promote flowers and gifts to last-minute shoppers.
Cadbury has a Promoted Trend on Twitter and other brands offering 140 character love notes include Citizen Watches, Royal Mail and Now TV.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director / Junior Account Director - [Shopper / Broadcast] - Superb agency! Fill Recruitment Ltd to £45k plus exciting benefits, London
- Qualitative Research Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London
- Insight Executive/Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London
- Category Insight Manager, FMCG Jarlett de Grouchy £33000 - £38000 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity