Diary - Be my Valentine, IPA reveals adland's hottest male and female
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:03PM
With love in the air today, the IPA has revealed adland's hottest male and female as judged by you.
Ogilvy Healthworld’s account manager Louis Glynn and Momentum London’s copywriter, Amelia Dale beat off stiff competition.
More than 157 nominations rolled in for the IPA's annual "Who do you think is adland’s most gorgeous guy or gal?"
Entries flooded in from more than 35 agencies. Staff at 23Red, Langland, AdConnection and MindShare were all in the top 10, while the oldest nominee was 93 years old.
Glynn drew 25% of the male votes. Both he and Dale received a bottle of champagne each to toast their gorgeousness.
The winner of the voters’ prize draw was Ed Singleton, senior account executive at Langland. He wins a bouquet of flowers to send to the person of his choice.
If you have a diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account executive, brand and communications agency, London Gabriele Skelton £22000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Flash Designer Source £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Major Players £25000 - £27000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Planner The Real Adventure Unlimited... £40-55,000 per annum + comprehensive benefits package, Bristol/Leeds
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST - COMMUNICATIONS AGENCY Live Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers