Diary - Be my Valentine, IPA reveals adland's hottest male and female
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:03PM
With love in the air today, the IPA has revealed adland's hottest male and female as judged by you.
Ogilvy Healthworld’s account manager Louis Glynn and Momentum London’s copywriter, Amelia Dale beat off stiff competition.
More than 157 nominations rolled in for the IPA's annual "Who do you think is adland’s most gorgeous guy or gal?"
Entries flooded in from more than 35 agencies. Staff at 23Red, Langland, AdConnection and MindShare were all in the top 10, while the oldest nominee was 93 years old.
Glynn drew 25% of the male votes. Both he and Dale received a bottle of champagne each to toast their gorgeousness.
The winner of the voters’ prize draw was Ed Singleton, senior account executive at Langland. He wins a bouquet of flowers to send to the person of his choice.
If you have a diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show