Diary - Be my Valentine, IPA reveals adland's hottest male and female
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:03PM
With love in the air today, the IPA has revealed adland's hottest male and female as judged by you.
Ogilvy Healthworld’s account manager Louis Glynn and Momentum London’s copywriter, Amelia Dale beat off stiff competition.
More than 157 nominations rolled in for the IPA's annual "Who do you think is adland’s most gorgeous guy or gal?"
Entries flooded in from more than 35 agencies. Staff at 23Red, Langland, AdConnection and MindShare were all in the top 10, while the oldest nominee was 93 years old.
Glynn drew 25% of the male votes. Both he and Dale received a bottle of champagne each to toast their gorgeousness.
The winner of the voters’ prize draw was Ed Singleton, senior account executive at Langland. He wins a bouquet of flowers to send to the person of his choice.
If you have a diary story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- Web and Digital Technology Consultant Needed! - £40k - £45k Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graphic Designer - Wildlife Charity CHM £23,500 plus up to 7% pension contribution, York
- Digital Project Manager The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- LAMP Developer Needed! - £40k - £55k, Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Heinz brings back invisible bottle of tomato ketchup
- Polycell gets cheeky in crack-filler campaign
- Initiative scoops Amazon global media business
- Marks & Spencer loses AdWords battle to Interflora