Diary - Be my Valentine, IPA reveals adland's hottest male and female
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:03PM
With love in the air today, the IPA has revealed adland's hottest male and female as judged by you.
Ogilvy Healthworld’s account manager Louis Glynn and Momentum London’s copywriter, Amelia Dale beat off stiff competition.
More than 157 nominations rolled in for the IPA's annual "Who do you think is adland’s most gorgeous guy or gal?"
Entries flooded in from more than 35 agencies. Staff at 23Red, Langland, AdConnection and MindShare were all in the top 10, while the oldest nominee was 93 years old.
Glynn drew 25% of the male votes. Both he and Dale received a bottle of champagne each to toast their gorgeousness.
The winner of the voters’ prize draw was Ed Singleton, senior account executive at Langland. He wins a bouquet of flowers to send to the person of his choice.
If you have a diary story, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film