Diary - Be my Valentine, IPA reveals adland's hottest male and female
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 14 February 2013 12:03PM
With love in the air today, the IPA has revealed adland's hottest male and female as judged by you.
Ogilvy Healthworld’s account manager Louis Glynn and Momentum London’s copywriter, Amelia Dale beat off stiff competition.
More than 157 nominations rolled in for the IPA's annual "Who do you think is adland’s most gorgeous guy or gal?"
Entries flooded in from more than 35 agencies. Staff at 23Red, Langland, AdConnection and MindShare were all in the top 10, while the oldest nominee was 93 years old.
Glynn drew 25% of the male votes. Both he and Dale received a bottle of champagne each to toast their gorgeousness.
The winner of the voters’ prize draw was Ed Singleton, senior account executive at Langland. He wins a bouquet of flowers to send to the person of his choice.
If you have a diary story, please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second