Marriott London Sevens appoints Partners Andrews Aldridge to TV brief
Marriott Hotels has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle a TV campaign for its sponsorship of the Marriott London Sevens.
The agency won the brief following a competitive pitch and it strengthens Partners Andrews Aldridge’s existing relationship with the Marriott Hotels brand.
Partners Andrews Aldridge will now create a TV ad campaign to drive awareness and increase ticket sales of The Marriott London Sevens, a Rugby Football Union event sponsored by the hotels brand.
The tournament is the culmination of the HSBC World Sevens series and features all the top rugby nations in the world.
The TV campaign will run across Sky, ITV and at Twickenham stadium in May.
Stuart Wareman, director of strategic alliances and partnerships, Europe, at Marriott International, said: "For our second year as sponsors of the prestigious Marriott London Sevens, we wanted to create an engaging TV ad to bring the event to life, by showcasing the amazing skills of the players on the pitch as well as the fun the fans have in the stands.
"Working in partnership with the RFU and with the help of this new ad, we hope to raise awareness of our sponsorship and break the world record attendance we had at last year’s event."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand & Marketing Capability Consultants Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £Attractive Salary & Benefits Package + Significant Bonus, Surrey
- Consumer & Market Insight Manager - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45K-£60K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berks/West of London
- UK Head of Marketing FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£100-130K + Benefits Package, London
- Artworker fishtank £23000 - £33000 per annum, Bristol
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show