Marriott London Sevens appoints Partners Andrews Aldridge to TV brief
Marriott Hotels has appointed Partners Andrews Aldridge to handle a TV campaign for its sponsorship of the Marriott London Sevens.
The agency won the brief following a competitive pitch and it strengthens Partners Andrews Aldridge’s existing relationship with the Marriott Hotels brand.
Partners Andrews Aldridge will now create a TV ad campaign to drive awareness and increase ticket sales of The Marriott London Sevens, a Rugby Football Union event sponsored by the hotels brand.
The tournament is the culmination of the HSBC World Sevens series and features all the top rugby nations in the world.
The TV campaign will run across Sky, ITV and at Twickenham stadium in May.
Stuart Wareman, director of strategic alliances and partnerships, Europe, at Marriott International, said: "For our second year as sponsors of the prestigious Marriott London Sevens, we wanted to create an engaging TV ad to bring the event to life, by showcasing the amazing skills of the players on the pitch as well as the fun the fans have in the stands.
"Working in partnership with the RFU and with the help of this new ad, we hope to raise awareness of our sponsorship and break the world record attendance we had at last year’s event."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- eCom / Retail Marketing Manager (B2C) - Online Homewares Retailer Recruitment Revolution £45,000 + £5k bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol