Anchor Butter signs partnership with ITV's Food Glorious Food
Anchor Butter has signed a six-figure partnership with the new 'X Factor'-style ITV food show, 'Food Glorious Food', which will feature one of the show's judges, Stacie Stewart, becoming an Anchor brand ambassador.
The Arla Foods butter brand hopes to use the partnership to drive conversation around its 'Tastes like Home' messaging and drive people to visit the Anchor website to share recipes and food stories.
The collaborative deal was negotiated between ITV, the production company Syco, and Carat, and will include broadcast, online and mobile elements. CHI&Partners has produced the idents.
Stewart, who was a finalist on the BBC show 'Masterchef', is one of the judges on the show, which will search the country for the best home-cooked recipes mimicking Syco programmes such as ‘The X Factor’.
Louise Turnbull, senior brand manager at Arla Foods, said: "The 'Food Glorious Food' association is perfect for Anchor's 'Tastes Like Home' positioning. Our 'Tastes Like Home' message is centered on Anchor being the social glue that brings people together around food.
"We want to emotionally engage with our consumers, celebrating the everyday moments around food and the pleasure surrounding these. This integrated partnership is a great way to engage with our target audience tapping into the moments in life in which food plays a role."Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Dot-Gap £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Client Director Aspire £80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief