Thomas Cook to sponsor Jazz Travels
Thomas Cook has signed a four-month deal to promote its cruise holidays through sponsoring a travel show on the digital-only station Jazz FM, from this evening.
The hour-long show, 'Jazz Travels with Cruise Thomas Cook and Royal Caribbean', will be presented by Jazz FM’s 'Dinner Jazz' host Sarah Ward and broadcast from 6pm every Friday for four months.
The deal includes 10-second sponsor credits, live reads and branded show trails to promote Cruise Thomas Cook's headline sponsorship, as well as airtime ads for Royal Caribbean International, one of Cruise Thomas Cook's suppliers.
The sponsorship will try to make cruising appeal to younger and more affluent people and will inform and educate Jazz FM listeners about the price ranges, facilities and locations on offer.
Listeners will be able to enter a competition to win a cruise towards the end of the campaign and will be able to click through from a microsite on the Jazz FM website to find out more about cruise holidays.
The sponsorship was planned and bought by Arena Media and Jazz FM will develop all the creative in house.
Claire Croxall, marketing manager from Cruise Thomas Cook, said: "We are looking forward to bringing cruising to the forefront of new-to-cruise consumers' minds.
"These ships really are floating hotels with an amazing choice of activities to keep you entertained, not to mention the different destinations you get to visit and the quality of food and service you will receive on board."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Online Marketing Executive JV Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
- Loyalty Senior Product Manager Ultimate Asset €70000 - €73000 per annum + Relocation package, Bavaria
- Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £38000 per annum + benefits depending on experience, St. Albans
- Tetley launches ad with Tea Folk in middle of medieval battle
- HSBC uses emotive ad to relaunch bank account on Christmas Day
- Virgin Holidays encourages customers to 'flaunt it' in Christmas Day ad
- Top 10 most-viewed The Work
- US holiday campaign round-up 2014
- 'Creative' RFI requests are getting out of control