Thomas Cook to sponsor Jazz Travels
Thomas Cook has signed a four-month deal to promote its cruise holidays through sponsoring a travel show on the digital-only station Jazz FM, from this evening.
The hour-long show, 'Jazz Travels with Cruise Thomas Cook and Royal Caribbean', will be presented by Jazz FM’s 'Dinner Jazz' host Sarah Ward and broadcast from 6pm every Friday for four months.
The deal includes 10-second sponsor credits, live reads and branded show trails to promote Cruise Thomas Cook's headline sponsorship, as well as airtime ads for Royal Caribbean International, one of Cruise Thomas Cook's suppliers.
The sponsorship will try to make cruising appeal to younger and more affluent people and will inform and educate Jazz FM listeners about the price ranges, facilities and locations on offer.
Listeners will be able to enter a competition to win a cruise towards the end of the campaign and will be able to click through from a microsite on the Jazz FM website to find out more about cruise holidays.
The sponsorship was planned and bought by Arena Media and Jazz FM will develop all the creative in house.
Claire Croxall, marketing manager from Cruise Thomas Cook, said: "We are looking forward to bringing cruising to the forefront of new-to-cruise consumers' minds.
"These ships really are floating hotels with an amazing choice of activities to keep you entertained, not to mention the different destinations you get to visit and the quality of food and service you will receive on board."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Designer Apple & Ink up to £45k , Soho
- Senior Account Director Better Placed Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits , Leeds
- Senior / Research Executive (WPP) Jarlett de Grouchy £24000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, City of London
- Category Manager - TOP 4 Jarlett de Grouchy £39000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package, South East England