Live military operations in Afghanistan to be aired on TV as part of TA campaign
TA soldiers filmed live in military operations in Afghanistan will feature in a campaign created by JWT London running this weekend.
The live ads, which will run on ITV, will show TA soldiers serving alongside their regular Army counterparts.
Each ad from the frontline will last approximately a minute and show volunteers in various scenarios and they are designed to show viewers how people with similar lives to theirs are volunteering to serve their country, as a fulfilling second career.
The campaign, on behalf of the Army Recruiting Group and Capita, is designed to encourage more people to join the TA. It forms part of 'TA Live' – an initiative that also comprises experiential events encouraging people to sign up at cities across the UK, electronic direct mail and social media management.
The campaign was created in association with ITN Productions as part of Capita’s contract with the Army to oversee army recruitment.
Major General Ranald Munro, deputy commander Land Forces (Reserves), said: "There has never been an advertising campaign like this. TA LIVE is an incredibly exciting opportunity to bring the TA to life and show just what a TA soldier does on the ground.
"We think this is a great way to demonstrate and educate the public about the role of the TA and the vital contribution they make to the UK Armed Forces.
"I know that there are plenty of people around the country who can play a key role in shaping the future of the Army."
See this week’s Campaign for more details.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Client Services Director - Brand Marketing Agency ADLIB £60k - £65k, Bath
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake