Posterscope names Chris O'Donnell global commercial director
By Benjamin Li, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 February 2013 09:29AM
Chris O'Donnell, a 25-year out-of-home (OOH) veteran, has joined Posterscope Worldwide as global commercial director, with immediate effect.
Based in Hong Kong, O’Donnell's focus will be driving transformational partnerships with media owners and technology platform providers around the world for the benefit of Posterscope clients, reports Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Annie Rickard, global chief executive of Posterscope, said O'Donnell's sound knowledge of the sector and the region would "drive Posterscope forward as we invest in our business to deliver global solutions for our clients".
The appointment marks the first global role outside London for Posterscope, which underscores the importance of Asia for the division's growth.
O’Donnell has over 25 years of OOH advertising experience, most recently at Kinetic Worldwide. He spent eight years with the company in Europe and Asia, and resigned from his post as regional chief executive last September.
Prior to that, he worked at Clear Channel in the UK and in the technology start-up space.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - CAMBRIDESHIRE - £45K + BENEFITS Salt £45000 per annum + Benefits, Cambridgeshire
- Account Director | Social & Digital | £45,000 Dynamic New Alliances £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Package , City of London
- Group Account Director | £80,000 Dynamic New Alliances £70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Excellent Package, City of London
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again