Posterscope names Chris O'Donnell global commercial director
By Benjamin Li, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 February 2013 09:29AM
Chris O'Donnell, a 25-year out-of-home (OOH) veteran, has joined Posterscope Worldwide as global commercial director, with immediate effect.
Based in Hong Kong, O’Donnell's focus will be driving transformational partnerships with media owners and technology platform providers around the world for the benefit of Posterscope clients, reports Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Annie Rickard, global chief executive of Posterscope, said O'Donnell's sound knowledge of the sector and the region would "drive Posterscope forward as we invest in our business to deliver global solutions for our clients".
The appointment marks the first global role outside London for Posterscope, which underscores the importance of Asia for the division's growth.
O’Donnell has over 25 years of OOH advertising experience, most recently at Kinetic Worldwide. He spent eight years with the company in Europe and Asia, and resigned from his post as regional chief executive last September.
Prior to that, he worked at Clear Channel in the UK and in the technology start-up space.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign