Posterscope names Chris O'Donnell global commercial director
By Benjamin Li, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 February 2013 09:29AM
Chris O'Donnell, a 25-year out-of-home (OOH) veteran, has joined Posterscope Worldwide as global commercial director, with immediate effect.
Based in Hong Kong, O’Donnell's focus will be driving transformational partnerships with media owners and technology platform providers around the world for the benefit of Posterscope clients, reports Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Annie Rickard, global chief executive of Posterscope, said O'Donnell's sound knowledge of the sector and the region would "drive Posterscope forward as we invest in our business to deliver global solutions for our clients".
The appointment marks the first global role outside London for Posterscope, which underscores the importance of Asia for the division's growth.
O’Donnell has over 25 years of OOH advertising experience, most recently at Kinetic Worldwide. He spent eight years with the company in Europe and Asia, and resigned from his post as regional chief executive last September.
Prior to that, he worked at Clear Channel in the UK and in the technology start-up space.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
- Dealer consultant / regional marketing manager - automotive David Thatcher Recruitment c£35k + car, South Buckinghamshire
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show