Posterscope names Chris O'Donnell global commercial director
By Benjamin Li, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 18 February 2013 09:29AM
Chris O'Donnell, a 25-year out-of-home (OOH) veteran, has joined Posterscope Worldwide as global commercial director, with immediate effect.
Based in Hong Kong, O’Donnell's focus will be driving transformational partnerships with media owners and technology platform providers around the world for the benefit of Posterscope clients, reports Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Annie Rickard, global chief executive of Posterscope, said O'Donnell's sound knowledge of the sector and the region would "drive Posterscope forward as we invest in our business to deliver global solutions for our clients".
The appointment marks the first global role outside London for Posterscope, which underscores the importance of Asia for the division's growth.
O’Donnell has over 25 years of OOH advertising experience, most recently at Kinetic Worldwide. He spent eight years with the company in Europe and Asia, and resigned from his post as regional chief executive last September.
Prior to that, he worked at Clear Channel in the UK and in the technology start-up space.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR Royds Raphael £65k + bonus & generous benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Corporate Branding Comms Royds Raphael £40k-£45k+&bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration