Innocent to launch street food-inspired Veg Pots
By John Reynolds, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 18 February 2013 11:35AM
Innocent is to launch a range of noodle pots inspired by the Asian food market.
The noodle range, which will launch in April, comprises four meal that will be sold in the same format as Innocent's existing Veg Pots.
The four meals are: Vietnamese curry with udon noodles and edamame beans in a coconut sauce; Japanese ramen containing udon noodles and shitake mushrooms in a miso sauce; Thai tom yum of rich noodles with red peppers in a hot and sour sauce; and Malaysian rending of rice noodles and red peppers in a coconut sauve.
Innocent is now discussing listings with retailers that currently stock its Veg Pots.
The new noodle pots will be priced at £3.79, like the existing Veg Pots, and will be supported by digital marketing and PR activity.
The latest Veg Pots claim to contain less than 300 calories of fresh veg, noodles and sauce.
Separately, Innocent is caught up in a trademark wrangle over its 'halo' logo.
A design company has won two EU-wide cases invalidating trademarks registered by the smoothie-maker.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £65,000, Central London
- Research Manager - Sky Community Panel Sky Benefits, West London
- European Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Sheffield