TA Live: watch the live broadcasts from Afghanistan
The Territorial Army broadcast live footage from military operations in Afghanistan on ITV over the weekend, as part of a campaign by JWT London. Watch some of the videos.
The ads showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower.
They aim to show how TA Reservists work alongside their Regular counterparts, and one of the broadcasts, at 11.40am on Sunday morning, showed a postman called Nick driving a truck around a bumpy assault course.
The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
The films are available to watch again on the TA’s YouTube channel and will be supported by social media, a bespoke CRM programme, and recruitment events throughout February, March and April.
The campaign was commissioned by Capita in partnership with the Army Recruiting Group, and aims to encourage more people to join the TA.
More live broadcasts will take place next weekend (23 and 24 February).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director air recruitment Up to £50k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Graphic Designer Beyond The Book £DOE, Gloucestershire
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28K- £32K, London (Central), London (Greater)