TA Live: watch the live broadcasts from Afghanistan
The Territorial Army broadcast live footage from military operations in Afghanistan on ITV over the weekend, as part of a campaign by JWT London. Watch some of the videos.
The ads showed members of the Territorial Army in action, carrying out duties such as a routine vehicle check or handing over shifts on a lookout tower.
They aim to show how TA Reservists work alongside their Regular counterparts, and one of the broadcasts, at 11.40am on Sunday morning, showed a postman called Nick driving a truck around a bumpy assault course.
The ads were directed by Nick Murphy and produced with ITN Productions.
The films are available to watch again on the TA’s YouTube channel and will be supported by social media, a bespoke CRM programme, and recruitment events throughout February, March and April.
The campaign was commissioned by Capita in partnership with the Army Recruiting Group, and aims to encourage more people to join the TA.
More live broadcasts will take place next weekend (23 and 24 February).
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director - Leading Retail Fashion Brand!! Ultimate Asset £35000 - £38000 per annum + Benefits, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - CHARITY CLIENT - INDEPENDENT MEDIA AGENCY! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + car or c/a, West Midlands
- Marketing Controller Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Pepsi Max pranks cinemagoers for Halloween