Diary - Banana spilt
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:50AM
Many people have been in a slippery situation during a pitch, one in which Billington Cartmell's Giles Dempsey is likely to soon find himself in when he walks into a pitch dressed as a banana.
However, this isn’t part of some elaborate plan by the agency to stand out from its rivals. It is in fact for charity.
Business director Dempsey will embark of a four-week fundraising plan for Red Nose Day, where he will wear 25 different costumes for the whole day, as he aims to raise at least £1,000 through his website, http://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/25outfits.
The outfits will range from a spaceman to Batman, a banana and a chicken. Unfortunately for Dempsey, during the next 25 days he will be expected to take part in a few pitches.
Let’s hope his Red Nose Day antics don’t leave him red-faced.
Click here to enlarge
If you have Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Campaign Executive - London Search Agency Silverdrum to £25,000 + benefits, London
- UK Marketing Controller Better Placed Recruitment £40000 - £49000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus , Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Competitive Salary, Birmingham
- Brand Manager Sky negotiable, Middlesex
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity