Diary - Banana spilt
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:50AM
Many people have been in a slippery situation during a pitch, one in which Billington Cartmell's Giles Dempsey is likely to soon find himself in when he walks into a pitch dressed as a banana.
However, this isn’t part of some elaborate plan by the agency to stand out from its rivals. It is in fact for charity.
Business director Dempsey will embark of a four-week fundraising plan for Red Nose Day, where he will wear 25 different costumes for the whole day, as he aims to raise at least £1,000 through his website, http://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/25outfits.
The outfits will range from a spaceman to Batman, a banana and a chicken. Unfortunately for Dempsey, during the next 25 days he will be expected to take part in a few pitches.
Let’s hope his Red Nose Day antics don’t leave him red-faced.
Click here to enlarge
If you have Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior PPC Manager Direct Recruitment £27,000 -£33,000, London
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £35,000 - £39,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch