Diary - Banana spilt
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:50AM
Many people have been in a slippery situation during a pitch, one in which Billington Cartmell's Giles Dempsey is likely to soon find himself in when he walks into a pitch dressed as a banana.
However, this isn’t part of some elaborate plan by the agency to stand out from its rivals. It is in fact for charity.
Business director Dempsey will embark of a four-week fundraising plan for Red Nose Day, where he will wear 25 different costumes for the whole day, as he aims to raise at least £1,000 through his website, http://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/25outfits.
The outfits will range from a spaceman to Batman, a banana and a chicken. Unfortunately for Dempsey, during the next 25 days he will be expected to take part in a few pitches.
Let’s hope his Red Nose Day antics don’t leave him red-faced.
Click here to enlarge
If you have Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Marketing Manager (Sky Atlantic or Sky 1) - 12 months Sky Negotiable, West London
- Solution Consultant - Online Advertising Career Moves Group £16.53 - £29.46 per hour + dep on exp, London
- Packaging Artworker become £24-28K, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Manager become £25K, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Marketing Executive EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £23000 - £27000 per annum, East Riding of Yorkshire
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media