Diary - Banana spilt
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:50AM
Many people have been in a slippery situation during a pitch, one in which Billington Cartmell's Giles Dempsey is likely to soon find himself in when he walks into a pitch dressed as a banana.
However, this isn’t part of some elaborate plan by the agency to stand out from its rivals. It is in fact for charity.
Business director Dempsey will embark of a four-week fundraising plan for Red Nose Day, where he will wear 25 different costumes for the whole day, as he aims to raise at least £1,000 through his website, http://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/25outfits.
The outfits will range from a spaceman to Batman, a banana and a chicken. Unfortunately for Dempsey, during the next 25 days he will be expected to take part in a few pitches.
Let’s hope his Red Nose Day antics don’t leave him red-faced.
Click here to enlarge
If you have Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- UX Manager Creative Recruitment £64000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Manager, Acquisition Marketing Creative Recruitment £55000 - £62000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design & Production Assistant Creative Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- BBC to end exclusive Red Bee Media production deal
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Happy birthday Mr Ad Server: the future of RTB