Diary - Banana spilt
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 19 February 2013 09:50AM
Many people have been in a slippery situation during a pitch, one in which Billington Cartmell's Giles Dempsey is likely to soon find himself in when he walks into a pitch dressed as a banana.
However, this isn’t part of some elaborate plan by the agency to stand out from its rivals. It is in fact for charity.
Business director Dempsey will embark of a four-week fundraising plan for Red Nose Day, where he will wear 25 different costumes for the whole day, as he aims to raise at least £1,000 through his website, http://my.rednoseday.com/sponsor/25outfits.
The outfits will range from a spaceman to Batman, a banana and a chicken. Unfortunately for Dempsey, during the next 25 days he will be expected to take part in a few pitches.
Let’s hope his Red Nose Day antics don’t leave him red-faced.
Click here to enlarge
If you have Diary story please email email@example.com
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media