Elle appoints Phebe Hunnicutt as digital director
Elle UK, Hearst's fashion brand, has appointed AOL's Phebe Hunnicutt as its new digital director.
Hunnicutt is currently managing editor at AOL Women's Group, and joins Elle on 13 March, reporting to editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy.
She will be responsible for developing Elle's editorial and commercial digital strategy, www.elleuk.com, and help develop and manage the editorial and commercial digital strategy across the brand, utilising Elle's' unique 360 approach to content across all platforms including web, print and digital editions.
Elle's magazine and website reaches a combined total of 1,094,000 readers, while its social media reach stands at 972,999 across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Candy said: "Elle's unique multiplatform approach means we are able to attract highly skilled talent from the digital arena. This exciting appointment will further shape our 'omnichannel' strategy and drive our numbers even higher in the luxury market."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3