Elle appoints Phebe Hunnicutt as digital director
Elle UK, Hearst's fashion brand, has appointed AOL's Phebe Hunnicutt as its new digital director.
Hunnicutt is currently managing editor at AOL Women's Group, and joins Elle on 13 March, reporting to editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy.
She will be responsible for developing Elle's editorial and commercial digital strategy, www.elleuk.com, and help develop and manage the editorial and commercial digital strategy across the brand, utilising Elle's' unique 360 approach to content across all platforms including web, print and digital editions.
Elle's magazine and website reaches a combined total of 1,094,000 readers, while its social media reach stands at 972,999 across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Candy said: "Elle's unique multiplatform approach means we are able to attract highly skilled talent from the digital arena. This exciting appointment will further shape our 'omnichannel' strategy and drive our numbers even higher in the luxury market."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer - World Renowned Branding Agency (London) Twist Recruitment £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + BENEFITS AND BONUS SCHEME, East London
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs