Elle appoints Phebe Hunnicutt as digital director
Elle UK, Hearst's fashion brand, has appointed AOL's Phebe Hunnicutt as its new digital director.
Hunnicutt is currently managing editor at AOL Women's Group, and joins Elle on 13 March, reporting to editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy.
She will be responsible for developing Elle's editorial and commercial digital strategy, www.elleuk.com, and help develop and manage the editorial and commercial digital strategy across the brand, utilising Elle's' unique 360 approach to content across all platforms including web, print and digital editions.
Elle's magazine and website reaches a combined total of 1,094,000 readers, while its social media reach stands at 972,999 across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Candy said: "Elle's unique multiplatform approach means we are able to attract highly skilled talent from the digital arena. This exciting appointment will further shape our 'omnichannel' strategy and drive our numbers even higher in the luxury market."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Business Director Dynamic New Alliances £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Communications Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment up to £33,000pa, Leicester
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues