Elle appoints Phebe Hunnicutt as digital director
Elle UK, Hearst's fashion brand, has appointed AOL's Phebe Hunnicutt as its new digital director.
Hunnicutt is currently managing editor at AOL Women's Group, and joins Elle on 13 March, reporting to editor-in-chief Lorraine Candy.
She will be responsible for developing Elle's editorial and commercial digital strategy, www.elleuk.com, and help develop and manage the editorial and commercial digital strategy across the brand, utilising Elle's' unique 360 approach to content across all platforms including web, print and digital editions.
Elle's magazine and website reaches a combined total of 1,094,000 readers, while its social media reach stands at 972,999 across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
Candy said: "Elle's unique multiplatform approach means we are able to attract highly skilled talent from the digital arena. This exciting appointment will further shape our 'omnichannel' strategy and drive our numbers even higher in the luxury market."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Global Account Exec - Cross Media Dot-Gap £31k , United Arab Emirates (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile