Fitness First moves media into Vizeum
Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Vizeum picked up the account ahead of a new marketing push by the gym operator. Fitness First has not had an agency of record for two years following a series of management changes, but last worked with Omnicom's PHD.
The unofficial review process has been handled by David Jones, marketing director at Fitness First, who credited Vizeum’s great ideas around what drives the behaviour and purchasing decisions of our clients.
Richard Morris, managing director at Vizeum, said: "We’re delighted their marketing team have elected to start from a different place with Vizeum. We will help Fitness First improve business results via integrated and innovative media solutions."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Designer 20-35k London - Advertising Tech Company Creative Recruitment £20000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits, London
- senior account director > RETAIL > GLOBAL AGENCY collectivo Salary confidential, London
- social media account manager > DRINKS BRAND collectivo to £25-30k + amazing bens, London
- Press Investment Senior Exec Aspire £25000.00 - £34000.00 per annum, London
- Group Marketing Manager - Leading Media Business ADLIB £30000 - £40000 per annum, Bath
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham