Fitness First moves media into Vizeum
Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Vizeum picked up the account ahead of a new marketing push by the gym operator. Fitness First has not had an agency of record for two years following a series of management changes, but last worked with Omnicom's PHD.
The unofficial review process has been handled by David Jones, marketing director at Fitness First, who credited Vizeum’s great ideas around what drives the behaviour and purchasing decisions of our clients.
Richard Morris, managing director at Vizeum, said: "We’re delighted their marketing team have elected to start from a different place with Vizeum. We will help Fitness First improve business results via integrated and innovative media solutions."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- CRM Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Senior Marketing Manager - Campaigns Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £60,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- International Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment To £55,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £43,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline