Fitness First moves media into Vizeum
Fitness First, the gym, health and fitness group, has moved its media strategy, planning and buying business into Vizeum without a pitch.
Vizeum picked up the account ahead of a new marketing push by the gym operator. Fitness First has not had an agency of record for two years following a series of management changes, but last worked with Omnicom's PHD.
The unofficial review process has been handled by David Jones, marketing director at Fitness First, who credited Vizeum’s great ideas around what drives the behaviour and purchasing decisions of our clients.
Richard Morris, managing director at Vizeum, said: "We’re delighted their marketing team have elected to start from a different place with Vizeum. We will help Fitness First improve business results via integrated and innovative media solutions."Follow @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Strategy Consultant Rare Selection £30 - £40K + excellent benefits incl pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Executive, Top branding and design agency Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source £26000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Brand Planner Source £70000 - £75000 per annum, London
- Integrated Project Manager - Creative Agency £35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'