Dennis Publishing opens digital production unit
Dennis Publishing has launched a standalone digital production agency called Adnostic that will work with advertisers, media agencies and third-party publishers.
Jonathan Kitchen, the head of commercial partnerships, will lead Adnostic, which will develop interactive advertising solutions for tablet apps published by Dennis as well as by newspapers and other magazine companies.
Kitchen has been head of commercial partnerships at the publisher’s entrepreneurial arm, Dennis Enterprise, since 2010. He was previously the ad director at The Week.
Initially, the Adnostic team will comprise the creative director, Matt White, the commercial manager, Simon Best, and the project manager, Avril Donnelly, but it will draw on the wider resource at Dennis Interactive, the publisher’s online division.
Through a partnership with UTV Media’s Sport, Adnostic has already provided interactive ad solutions for brands such as Ford, Volvo, Remington and Jaguar.
Kitchen said: "We’ve learnt a lot in the last two years about digital and tablet advertising. Our aim now is to extend those learnings outside of Dennis and provide clients with innovative, engaging and fully trackable ad content, which will work seamlessly across multiple platforms and devices."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Market Research Analyst - Charity - Contract Hasson Associates £33000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Head of Insight | Full service integrated advertising agency Elizabeth Norman International £55000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - brand engagement & recruitment marketing Story Recruitment £38 - 45k dependent on experience, Central London