Dennis Publishing opens digital production unit
Dennis Publishing has launched a standalone digital production agency called Adnostic that will work with advertisers, media agencies and third-party publishers.
Jonathan Kitchen, the head of commercial partnerships, will lead Adnostic, which will develop interactive advertising solutions for tablet apps published by Dennis as well as by newspapers and other magazine companies.
Kitchen has been head of commercial partnerships at the publisher’s entrepreneurial arm, Dennis Enterprise, since 2010. He was previously the ad director at The Week.
Initially, the Adnostic team will comprise the creative director, Matt White, the commercial manager, Simon Best, and the project manager, Avril Donnelly, but it will draw on the wider resource at Dennis Interactive, the publisher’s online division.
Through a partnership with UTV Media’s Sport, Adnostic has already provided interactive ad solutions for brands such as Ford, Volvo, Remington and Jaguar.
Kitchen said: "We’ve learnt a lot in the last two years about digital and tablet advertising. Our aim now is to extend those learnings outside of Dennis and provide clients with innovative, engaging and fully trackable ad content, which will work seamlessly across multiple platforms and devices."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Account Director + Account Manager / Brand Design Gemini Search £30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London
- Data Scientist - [Gaming|SQL|R|Python|Tableau] - Central London Salt £50000 - £65000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager Duke Network Circa £32k - £37k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Major Players £37000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits , London
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media