BETC London recruits Morris as head of art
BETC London has hired Simon Morris to the newly created role of head of art.
Morris most recently worked at Rapier, but spent the majority of his career at the then Lowe Howard-Spink as its head of art. He joined Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners in 2009.
Taking up the role immediately, Morris will report to the BETC London founder and executive creative director, Neil Dawson. He will work across its clients, including Bacardi and Diet Coke.
Dawson said: "Simon is an enormous talent and we’re thrilled he’s joining BETC."
Rapier went into administration last year but has subsequently been relaunched.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus car/ car allowance, London