Pernod Ricard picks AnalogFolk for Malibu
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Pernod Ricard has appointed AnalogFolk as the global digital agency on Malibu.
The shop’s remit will include global digital strategy, platform development, mobile, content creation and social media across Malibu’s product range.
The appointment of AnalogFolk, which has worked on previous Pernod Ricard projects and landed the brief without a pitch, coincides with Malibu shifting its ad strategy to delivering content and experiences to customers.
Katarina Nielsen, the global brand director of Malibu and Kahlua at Pernod Ricard, said: "This appointment underlines how serious we are about using digital as a catalyst to change the way we approach all communications."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers