BBH captures Pirelli global ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
BBH will develop an integrated campaign that will run across Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America in the spring. It is likely to form the crux of Pirelli’s advertising this year.
Pirelli also works with M&C Saatchi and 72andSunny on its global advertising.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "Pirelli is one of the most iconic brands in the world and we are hugely excited about the opportunity of working together to help them achieve even greater commercial success."
Pirelli has previously worked with Y&R on its global advertising, including the 90s "power is nothing without control" activity featuring the US sprinter Carl Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Interactive Digital Designer: (Mobile, Tablet, Web, Smartphone) Creative Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum + Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer & Content Manager (Website, Rich Media) Creative Recruitment £33000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push