BBH captures Pirelli global ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
BBH will develop an integrated campaign that will run across Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America in the spring. It is likely to form the crux of Pirelli’s advertising this year.
Pirelli also works with M&C Saatchi and 72andSunny on its global advertising.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "Pirelli is one of the most iconic brands in the world and we are hugely excited about the opportunity of working together to help them achieve even greater commercial success."
Pirelli has previously worked with Y&R on its global advertising, including the 90s "power is nothing without control" activity featuring the US sprinter Carl Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Nielsen Data & Sales Analyst Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£28K + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Designer- super cool agency Dahling Ltd £45-55k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Senior Brand Managers - OTC Healthcare Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£65K-£70K + Generous Car Allowance + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Packaging Designer Premier Media £120 - £200 per day, City of London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated