BBH captures Pirelli global ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
BBH will develop an integrated campaign that will run across Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America in the spring. It is likely to form the crux of Pirelli’s advertising this year.
Pirelli also works with M&C Saatchi and 72andSunny on its global advertising.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "Pirelli is one of the most iconic brands in the world and we are hugely excited about the opportunity of working together to help them achieve even greater commercial success."
Pirelli has previously worked with Y&R on its global advertising, including the 90s "power is nothing without control" activity featuring the US sprinter Carl Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director fishtank £40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Somerset
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers