BBH captures Pirelli global ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
BBH will develop an integrated campaign that will run across Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America in the spring. It is likely to form the crux of Pirelli’s advertising this year.
Pirelli also works with M&C Saatchi and 72andSunny on its global advertising.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "Pirelli is one of the most iconic brands in the world and we are hugely excited about the opportunity of working together to help them achieve even greater commercial success."
Pirelli has previously worked with Y&R on its global advertising, including the 90s "power is nothing without control" activity featuring the US sprinter Carl Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Strategy Director Pitch Consultants £60000 - £90000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Comms Planning Manager Aspire £35000.00 - £38000.00 per annum, London
- Comms Planning Manager - Sports Focused Aspire £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer PR Account Manager Black Cherry Recruitment £25-£30K, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- PPC Account Manager Major Players £26000 - £32000 per annum + beneifts, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy