BBH captures Pirelli global ad brief
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has picked up a global brief from Pirelli to promote its premium tyres after a pitch against undisclosed agencies.
BBH will develop an integrated campaign that will run across Europe, Asia, Russia and Latin America in the spring. It is likely to form the crux of Pirelli’s advertising this year.
Pirelli also works with M&C Saatchi and 72andSunny on its global advertising.
Jon Peppiatt, the deputy chairman of BBH London, said: "Pirelli is one of the most iconic brands in the world and we are hugely excited about the opportunity of working together to help them achieve even greater commercial success."
Pirelli has previously worked with Y&R on its global advertising, including the 90s "power is nothing without control" activity featuring the US sprinter Carl Lewis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers