Channel 5 hires Aegis' Duffy for trading role
Channel 5 has hired Luke Duffy, the head of broadcast at Aegis Media, to the position of head of trading, replacing Andy Atkinson, who left at the end of 2012.
In his new role, Duffy will report to Ross Belcher, Channel 5’s trading director.
Duffy was promoted to head of broadcast at Aegis in 2011. He was previously at the Aegis-owned Carat.
After starting his career in sales for ITV, Duffy joined Carat as a broadcast manager in 1998. He then moved to Starcom MediaVest Group for one year, after spending six years at Carat, before returning to Aegis.
A Northern & Shell spokeswoman said: "Duffy has a wealth of experience to bring to Channel 5. His knowledge of the agency world will be invaluable as we continue to evolve and strengthen our trading team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - South West Stopgap £39000 - £47000 per annum, South West England
- Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director Gemini Search £170 - £250 per day, City of London
- Senior Account Managers/Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Facebook research finds 42% switch device mid-activity