Channel 5 hires Aegis' Duffy for trading role
Channel 5 has hired Luke Duffy, the head of broadcast at Aegis Media, to the position of head of trading, replacing Andy Atkinson, who left at the end of 2012.
In his new role, Duffy will report to Ross Belcher, Channel 5’s trading director.
Duffy was promoted to head of broadcast at Aegis in 2011. He was previously at the Aegis-owned Carat.
After starting his career in sales for ITV, Duffy joined Carat as a broadcast manager in 1998. He then moved to Starcom MediaVest Group for one year, after spending six years at Carat, before returning to Aegis.
A Northern & Shell spokeswoman said: "Duffy has a wealth of experience to bring to Channel 5. His knowledge of the agency world will be invaluable as we continue to evolve and strengthen our trading team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Publishing Partners Portfolio Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package, Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Greater Manchester
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch