Channel 5 hires Aegis' Duffy for trading role
Channel 5 has hired Luke Duffy, the head of broadcast at Aegis Media, to the position of head of trading, replacing Andy Atkinson, who left at the end of 2012.
In his new role, Duffy will report to Ross Belcher, Channel 5’s trading director.
Duffy was promoted to head of broadcast at Aegis in 2011. He was previously at the Aegis-owned Carat.
After starting his career in sales for ITV, Duffy joined Carat as a broadcast manager in 1998. He then moved to Starcom MediaVest Group for one year, after spending six years at Carat, before returning to Aegis.
A Northern & Shell spokeswoman said: "Duffy has a wealth of experience to bring to Channel 5. His knowledge of the agency world will be invaluable as we continue to evolve and strengthen our trading team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Manager Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £320000.00 - £370000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PPC Senior AM/AD Aspire £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager - Technology Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)