campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
This week's pitch news
Joint has been knocked off the pitchlist for Mothercare’s advertising account, leaving Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Havas Worldwide London to slog it out for the maternity and babycare retailer. The pitch is being run by Oystercatchers and overseen by Mothercare’s global brand and marketing director, Jude Bridge.
The Comic Relief-style Apprentice pastiche that is the YouView advertising review is approaching its final episode. Albion, Creature London and The Red Brick Road have been invited back to present a rough cut of their final ideas to Lord Sugar.
The Metropolitan Police has issued a rather intriguing "prior information notice" about a "market engagement exercise" that will examine "new ways of bringing support functions together to deliver services to the frontline in the most efficient way". While it stresses no business is up for grabs (yet) during the audit, in hedged language it is inviting suppliers – including advertising agencies – to attend a "supplier conference day" next week. The ad account is held by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO.
Pitches for Westons, the cider company, take place this week. Enter (previously HMDG), Fallon, Havas Worldwide London and WCRS are taking part.
Pan-European marketers at bwin are currently talking to their local teams as the betting brand’s media review comes to a close. Havas Media, MediaCom and OMD are all hoping for good news.
The RAC media pitch is gathering pace with OMD, Mindshare and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, among the agencies progressing to the next round.
Dyson’s media review is reaching the last stages with all presentations done and dusted. Agencies hoping to get the nod include Mindshare, PHD and Mediabrands.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show