VCCP stays top of new-biz rankings
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has emerged as the agency with the most new-business wins for the second year running.
|New-business wins 2012|
|3||18 Feet & Rising||7|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without pitch|
The agency’s 12 wins in 2012 improved on its table-topping total of 11 in 2011, according to AAR’s newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Along with M&C Saatchi, VCCP also had the most new-business opportunities with a total of 17. VCCP’s 12 wins, a 70.6 per cent conversion rate, included accounts such as Müller and BetVictor.
Inferno was the agency with the most competitive pitch rate, winning 83.3 per cent of the six it took part in. Engine, 18 Feet & Rising, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Quiet Storm all converted 80 per cent of pitches.
M&C Saatchi converted seven pitch opportunities into wins, while the start-up Now won three pieces of business without a formal pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Executive - Direct Marketing [Charity] - Superb Agency - £21k - £24k Fill Recruitment Ltd £21k - £24k, plus benefits., London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £22000 - £30000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum + car/car allowance, South West England
- Assistant Brand Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £20000 - £26000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Hertfordshire
- Digital Campaign Executive The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester