VCCP stays top of new-biz rankings
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has emerged as the agency with the most new-business wins for the second year running.
|New-business wins 2012|
|3||18 Feet & Rising||7|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without pitch|
The agency’s 12 wins in 2012 improved on its table-topping total of 11 in 2011, according to AAR’s newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Along with M&C Saatchi, VCCP also had the most new-business opportunities with a total of 17. VCCP’s 12 wins, a 70.6 per cent conversion rate, included accounts such as Müller and BetVictor.
Inferno was the agency with the most competitive pitch rate, winning 83.3 per cent of the six it took part in. Engine, 18 Feet & Rising, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Quiet Storm all converted 80 per cent of pitches.
M&C Saatchi converted seven pitch opportunities into wins, while the start-up Now won three pieces of business without a formal pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 - £25000 per annum, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior SEO Executive - Polish speaking AH Digital Up to £28,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team Red Sofa London £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, East Midlands Region / Derbyshire