VCCP stays top of new-biz rankings
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has emerged as the agency with the most new-business wins for the second year running.
|New-business wins 2012|
|3||18 Feet & Rising||7|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without pitch|
The agency’s 12 wins in 2012 improved on its table-topping total of 11 in 2011, according to AAR’s newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Along with M&C Saatchi, VCCP also had the most new-business opportunities with a total of 17. VCCP’s 12 wins, a 70.6 per cent conversion rate, included accounts such as Müller and BetVictor.
Inferno was the agency with the most competitive pitch rate, winning 83.3 per cent of the six it took part in. Engine, 18 Feet & Rising, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Quiet Storm all converted 80 per cent of pitches.
M&C Saatchi converted seven pitch opportunities into wins, while the start-up Now won three pieces of business without a formal pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Programmatic Campaign Manager - Media Owner Silverdrum to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Associate Media Director - Agency Silverdrum To £50,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Planner - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum Up to £40,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile