VCCP stays top of new-biz rankings
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has emerged as the agency with the most new-business wins for the second year running.
|New-business wins 2012|
|3||18 Feet & Rising||7|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without pitch|
The agency’s 12 wins in 2012 improved on its table-topping total of 11 in 2011, according to AAR’s newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Along with M&C Saatchi, VCCP also had the most new-business opportunities with a total of 17. VCCP’s 12 wins, a 70.6 per cent conversion rate, included accounts such as Müller and BetVictor.
Inferno was the agency with the most competitive pitch rate, winning 83.3 per cent of the six it took part in. Engine, 18 Feet & Rising, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Quiet Storm all converted 80 per cent of pitches.
M&C Saatchi converted seven pitch opportunities into wins, while the start-up Now won three pieces of business without a formal pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show