VCCP stays top of new-biz rankings
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has emerged as the agency with the most new-business wins for the second year running.
|New-business wins 2012|
|3||18 Feet & Rising||7|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without pitch|
The agency’s 12 wins in 2012 improved on its table-topping total of 11 in 2011, according to AAR’s newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Along with M&C Saatchi, VCCP also had the most new-business opportunities with a total of 17. VCCP’s 12 wins, a 70.6 per cent conversion rate, included accounts such as Müller and BetVictor.
Inferno was the agency with the most competitive pitch rate, winning 83.3 per cent of the six it took part in. Engine, 18 Feet & Rising, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Quiet Storm all converted 80 per cent of pitches.
M&C Saatchi converted seven pitch opportunities into wins, while the start-up Now won three pieces of business without a formal pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Innovative Advertising Agency Bamboo Crowd £55000 - £65000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review