VCCP stays top of new-biz rankings
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
VCCP has emerged as the agency with the most new-business wins for the second year running.
|New-business wins 2012|
|3||18 Feet & Rising||7|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without pitch|
The agency’s 12 wins in 2012 improved on its table-topping total of 11 in 2011, according to AAR’s newbizmoves.co.uk database.
Along with M&C Saatchi, VCCP also had the most new-business opportunities with a total of 17. VCCP’s 12 wins, a 70.6 per cent conversion rate, included accounts such as Müller and BetVictor.
Inferno was the agency with the most competitive pitch rate, winning 83.3 per cent of the six it took part in. Engine, 18 Feet & Rising, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R and Quiet Storm all converted 80 per cent of pitches.
M&C Saatchi converted seven pitch opportunities into wins, while the start-up Now won three pieces of business without a formal pitch.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London