W&K NY's Smith takes Anomaly planning job
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Anomaly has strengthened its London leadership team with the appointment of Stuart Smith, the head of planning at Wieden & Kennedy New York, as a partner.
Smith, who was the head of planning at W&K London and also worked at Google Creative Lab before joining W&K NY, will be responsible for Anomaly’s brand and communications strategy when he joins in April.
His appointment follows that of Ben Moore, the former Sony and Nike marketer, who joined Anomaly in November last year. The agency is focusing on building its London offering after the loss of its Sony Europe business.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said: "Stuart is a grown-up with real substance and has a unique ability to generate innovative strategic thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 60000 - 65000, London
- Senior Strategist Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55,000 to £65,000, London
- Campaign Manager | Contract Salt £300 - £350 per day, City of London