W&K NY's Smith takes Anomaly planning job
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Anomaly has strengthened its London leadership team with the appointment of Stuart Smith, the head of planning at Wieden & Kennedy New York, as a partner.
Smith, who was the head of planning at W&K London and also worked at Google Creative Lab before joining W&K NY, will be responsible for Anomaly’s brand and communications strategy when he joins in April.
His appointment follows that of Ben Moore, the former Sony and Nike marketer, who joined Anomaly in November last year. The agency is focusing on building its London offering after the loss of its Sony Europe business.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said: "Stuart is a grown-up with real substance and has a unique ability to generate innovative strategic thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad