W&K NY's Smith takes Anomaly planning job
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Anomaly has strengthened its London leadership team with the appointment of Stuart Smith, the head of planning at Wieden & Kennedy New York, as a partner.
Smith, who was the head of planning at W&K London and also worked at Google Creative Lab before joining W&K NY, will be responsible for Anomaly’s brand and communications strategy when he joins in April.
His appointment follows that of Ben Moore, the former Sony and Nike marketer, who joined Anomaly in November last year. The agency is focusing on building its London offering after the loss of its Sony Europe business.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said: "Stuart is a grown-up with real substance and has a unique ability to generate innovative strategic thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Senior Account Director Red Sofa London £55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Account Manager [Experiential] - Integrated Agency - Up to £31k Verbatim Search Up to £32k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager . Oxford/Banbury £30,000 plus bonus package to £40,000 plus Golf. Mark Paine Recruitment £30,000 plus bonus to £40,000 OTE plus car/ Golf, Banbury, Oxfordshire
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Adam & Eve/DDB grabs £100,000 prize from Posterscope