W&K NY's Smith takes Anomaly planning job
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
Anomaly has strengthened its London leadership team with the appointment of Stuart Smith, the head of planning at Wieden & Kennedy New York, as a partner.
Smith, who was the head of planning at W&K London and also worked at Google Creative Lab before joining W&K NY, will be responsible for Anomaly’s brand and communications strategy when he joins in April.
His appointment follows that of Ben Moore, the former Sony and Nike marketer, who joined Anomaly in November last year. The agency is focusing on building its London offering after the loss of its Sony Europe business.
Carl Johnson, the global chief executive of Anomaly, said: "Stuart is a grown-up with real substance and has a unique ability to generate innovative strategic thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- DIGITAL ACCOUNT MANAGER / £35K + Benefits Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show