AnalogFolk appoints Richings as creative chief
AnalogFolk has appointed Simon Richings as its executive creative director.
Richings joins from Tribal DDB, where he held the same position.
He starts at AnalogFolk in April to head a 25-strong creative team across clients including Seat, Pernod Ricard and Cancer Research UK.
AnalogFolk has not employed an ECD since Victor Sahate left last year to join McCann Worldgroup as a creative partner after just ten months in the role.
Since then, AnalogFolk has been led by three creative group heads, Vikesh Bhatt, Ray Jopson and Murray Allan, who remain at the agency.
Richings joined Tribal DDB in 2007 and became the deputy head of creative and then head of creative, before taking on the ECD post in August 2012.
Bill Brock, the AnalogFolk founder and chief executive, said: "Simon is going to be instrumental in leading our team to deliver innovative products, platforms and communications for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Managing Director - Equity potential DU Group £120,000 - £150,000, South Oxfordshire
- PPC Senior Account Manager : Top 20 Digital Agency Dylan Up to £40000, London
- Deputy Director of Marketing and Communications University of West England £54,827, Bristol
- Junior Digital Project Manager - Big Brand ADLIB GBP20000 - GBP25000 per annum, Wiltshire
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Shopper Marketing - 5 month CONTRACT- £180-200 day rate - Central London Judi Patton going day rate, London
- Blippar connects disjointed families, says MEC executive
- Fans take on Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in Twitter-powered tennis game
- Campaign Viral Chart: Samsung scores hat-trick in tech-heavy chart
- Jaguar readies global campaign for F-Type launch
- ITV and Channel 4 insist they will beat declining ad market
- EE adds Dare to agency roster to develop digital
A demographic portrait of Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook users
A useful study here from the ‘Pew Research Center’ taking a look at the demographic make-up of US social media users across Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook. No data on LinkedIn of Google+, but great stats all the same.