AnalogFolk appoints Richings as creative chief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Simon Richings as its executive creative director.
Richings joins from Tribal DDB, where he held the same position.
He starts at AnalogFolk in April to head a 25-strong creative team across clients including Seat, Pernod Ricard and Cancer Research UK.
AnalogFolk has not employed an ECD since Victor Sahate left last year to join McCann Worldgroup as a creative partner after just ten months in the role.
Since then, AnalogFolk has been led by three creative group heads, Vikesh Bhatt, Ray Jopson and Murray Allan, who remain at the agency.
Richings joined Tribal DDB in 2007 and became the deputy head of creative and then head of creative, before taking on the ECD post in August 2012.
Bill Brock, the AnalogFolk founder and chief executive, said: "Simon is going to be instrumental in leading our team to deliver innovative products, platforms and communications for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Partner Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, Brentford, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire