AnalogFolk appoints Richings as creative chief
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 21 February 2013 08:00AM
AnalogFolk has appointed Simon Richings as its executive creative director.
Richings joins from Tribal DDB, where he held the same position.
He starts at AnalogFolk in April to head a 25-strong creative team across clients including Seat, Pernod Ricard and Cancer Research UK.
AnalogFolk has not employed an ECD since Victor Sahate left last year to join McCann Worldgroup as a creative partner after just ten months in the role.
Since then, AnalogFolk has been led by three creative group heads, Vikesh Bhatt, Ray Jopson and Murray Allan, who remain at the agency.
Richings joined Tribal DDB in 2007 and became the deputy head of creative and then head of creative, before taking on the ECD post in August 2012.
Bill Brock, the AnalogFolk founder and chief executive, said: "Simon is going to be instrumental in leading our team to deliver innovative products, platforms and communications for our clients."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager - Premium Jarlett de Grouchy £40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, Surrey
- Marketing Manager - Premium Beer Jarlett de Grouchy £50000 - £55000 per annum + car + 30 % bonus potential!, Surrey
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014